- 2018 Zero Project Report 2018. ‘Accessibility’;
- 2017 ‘Programme Evaluation of Karuna Foundation’s Inspire2Care Programme in Nepal.’ Kaarak Enterprise Development Service, commissioned by UBS Optimus Foundation.
- 2017 Impact Evaluation of Inspire2Care & Share&Care pilot projects (executive summary). Nepalese research team led by K. Phuyal, commissioned by Karuna Nepal.
- 2017 ‘Everybody Matters: Good practices for the inclusion of people with disabilities in sexual en reproductive health and rights programmes‘. Dutch Coalition on Disability and Development (DCDD) and Share-Net International;
- 2017 Zero Project Report 2017. ‘Employment, Work and Vocational Education & Training’;
- 2015 ‘Good Practices on Community-Based Inclusive Development in Asia and the Pacific‘. Asian Pacific Centre for Development and Disability;
- 2015 ‘Cost-effectiveness and efficiency assessment of the Inspire2Care program, 2011-2013‘. Kelsey Vaughan, Dutch Royal Tropical Institute (KIT);
- 2015 ‘Cost-effectiveness of a Community-based Rehabilitation Programme in Nepal‘. Kelsey Vaughan, scientific article in Disability, CBR. and Inclusive Development (DCID) based on research report mentioned above;
- 2014 Training of Professionals (ToP) Impact Evaluation Report. Karuna Foundation;
- 2013 Impact assessment Share&Care en Inspire2Care. Om Bahadur Rai (redacteur Republica) and Govinda Pariyar (Senior correspondent Annapurna Post);
- 2012 Evaluation of the Community Based Rehabilitation Projects in Nepal. Huib Cornielje, Enablement;
- 2012 Review of Community-based Health Insurance Initiatives in Nepal. Swiss Health Centre and Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeid (GiZ). Also see the corresponding presentation of this report.
Research by Master students
- 2015 ‘Factors influencing the sustainability of community based programs: a mixed method study’. Laurien Persoon, student Global Health, Maastricht University;
- 2015 ‘The Inclusiveness of Society for Children with Disabilities in Nepal‘. Lina Brandt, student Global Health, Maastricht University;
- 2014 ‘Children with Disability in Nepal: New Hope Through CBR?‘. Tanja Mol, student VU University, Amsterdam, scientific article published in Disability, CBR and Inclusive Development;
- 2013 ‘The impact of the Share & Care program (Community-Based Health Insurance) on preventing disabilities‘. Juliet van Es, student VU University Amsterdam;
- 2010 ‘Determinants of Membership: A study to investigate the most important determinants of membership of the Share & Care program in Mechchhe and Hansposha, Nepal’. Iris Walraven, student VU University Amsterdam;
- 2010 ‘The influence of a community-based health programme’. Rozemarijn de Rooij, student VU University Amsterdam.