- Equal value (NL). By Betteke de Gaay Fortman in Vice Versa, 23 March 2017
- Nepal after the Shock – Interview with Betteke de Gaay Fortman (NL). Opzij, May 2015.
- I stand for… Karuna Foundation (NL). Arkefly Magazine, February 2013
- A tragicomic shadow play show in Nepal (NL). By Betteke de Gaay Fortman in Vice Versa, special about global health, November 2013
- Inclusive leadership (NL). By Betteke de Gaay Fortman in Vice Versa, December 2012
- Out of the Box – which dynamic emerges when an entrepreneur in construction, a child rights activist and a development worker get to work together? By Betteke de Gaay Fortman in Vice Versa, November 2011
Karuna in the media after the earthquake in Nepal in 2015.
- Nepal after the earthquake: A year passed by and barely one house is repaired (NL). Trouw, 25 April 2016.
- A year after the earthquake in Nepal: rough reconstruction (NL). Volkskrant, 23 April 2016.
- A year after the earthquake, not a single house is rebuilt (NL). Algemeen Dagblad, 23 April 2016.
- Teenager with no legs trapped in Nepal earthquake says disaster saved his life (EN). Daily Mirror, 23 April 2016.
- This ability: Amir’s thirst for learning is something we can all learn from (EN). Nepali Times, 22 April 2016.
- Make sure that no one is left behind (NL) Vice Versa, 7 March 2016
- Nepal 8 months after the earthquake (NL) OneWorld, 9 December 2015.
- Differently abled individuals get temporary shelters in Rasuwa (EN) Kathmandu Post, 31 May 2015.
- Moving to safer shelters (EN) Nepali Times, 12 May 2015
- Nepalese government tries to channel aid money to the state (NL) Trouw, 4 May 2015
- Being the first to arrive in Nepal’s rural areas: ‘It took 8 hours to find a jeep’ Vice Versa, 1 May 2015
- Watch the stories of Jamuna, Shankar and other kids in Nepal via the Karuna YouTube channel;
- The Karuna Foundation Approach, a short documentary in which Deepak Raj Sapkota explains Karuna’s approach;
- Amir, a Nepalese teen born without use of arms or legs makes beautiful art. Film by UNICEF
- Community Based Rehabilitation for Inclusive Development by Enablement, filmed in the Inspire2Care villages of Karuna.